Proposals will be considered from eligible 501(c)(3) organizations and municipalities which meet the
- Reflect The Lumpkin Family Foundation's mission of supporting people pursuing
innovation and long-lasting improvements in the environment, health, education, and
community access to the arts.
- Serve the community without discrimination on the basis of race, sex, or religion.
- Keep books available for regular independent outside audit, and make results available to all potential contributors.
- Comply with applicable laws regarding registration and reporting.
Proposals will not be considered from:
- Organizations that are not exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
- Organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation.
- Political causes, candidate’s organizations or campaigns.
- Religious organizations, unless the particular program will benefit a large portion of the community and does not duplicate the work of other agencies in the community.
Organizations that do not meet general and program eligibility guidelines are strongly discouraged from applying for a grant. Take our Quick Quiz to see if your organization is eligible.